August 18, 2006

What a Mighty Good Man!


My husband astounds me! He really does. He treats me so well, like no one I know has ever treated me before. Like a queen, like his greatest friend, like someone he really does want to spend the rest of his life with! And so he invests in me - sometimes, I know, selflessly. It makes me smile and cry at the same time. He inspires me and makes me laugh out loud and behave in ridiculous ways that I only behave in around him. I wonder if he knows what a mighty good man he is?

(He's not here, twisting my arm...how could I type otherwise!?).

2 comments:

Harmen (Who Else?) said...

I just can't help recalling him introducing himself as "pimp daddy" in an e-mail, and trying to give out flesh-birthed unprophetic words through internationally high esteemed spiritual leaders concerning Lenny Kravitz...but cool is he!

Laura said...

You're both hot!!
Love you, keep writing!