Who's been skiing before?
Not me, until a few weeks ago. Now, just to clarify, the definition of 'skiing' in my case was slipping, falling, generally looking uncoordinated and being buried in the snow! But what a hoot! I'm actually told that I did very well for my first time, and was very brave since I didn't mess around on the baby hills and headed straight for the slopes!
Some of our friends from Munich treated us as a belated wedding present and took us away for a fabulous weekend with them in Munich and away to the Austrian slopes! They looked after us and blessed us and it was the BEST wedding present! So a HUGE thank you to you x
We also just celebrated our 2nd anniversary so the ski trip was perfectly (tho unintentionally) timed! So, congratulations to us!
March 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
congratulations happy 2nd!!! :)
and way to go ruth on the slopes!! wow, what an awesome awesome wedding gift. can i be introduced to these people before jason and i have our first child? they sound like the best present givers ever! :) ha!!
Post a Comment