and I LOVE it!
What have I been up to? Hmmmm, good question, which is actually good for me to think about and put my life into some context!
Well, I've been hand-making my sister's wedding invitations, which has taken ages since she and Raymond are having two events, but I've thoroughly enjoyed it and feel very honoured to have been asked. Timo and I, along with one of our young adults went to Germany, mid June to minister in Timo's fabulous home region. People were SO hungry and ready to receive what we brought. And we got to see family - our little neice and nephew are as cute as ever!
No sooner was I back from Germany than I was on the next plane to Holland visiting my gorgeous buddy Lise. We had a blast catching up over endless cups of coffee, visiting art galleries, the beach, shopping, even just cooking together was fun.

'Work' wise I've been putting together some new design ideas for our church publicity and news, finalising plans for our school of ministry which will be starting in January...email school@kwcm.org if you want to know more!
God knows what He's doing with our lives...He's charted the path ahead of us, recorded every day even before we lived it, He is every where and in every thing with us, He is the One who has my life in His hands, and He's doing a great job with it!
1 comment:
Hey Beautiful...Finally figured someway to log in and comment u altho in the process i deleted my blog i think!!Ah welll.....good to read your blogs,catch up with u even tho i see u almost everyday...hehe....Loving u and the 'pout' is definately something u need to master for this world :-) i can give u some tips if u want....hehe....Love u xxx
Post a Comment