We are just back from our Christmas with family in Germany. We weren't dashing around too much this time, but managed to see friends and family before we got struck down with a nasty bug which seemed to be doing the rounds! So, all in all it was pretty restful (which you might think is how the holiday should be, but this is not common for our trips away!).
Here are some photos from one of our days out visiting our friend Beni in Tuebingen and some from our family Christmas celebrations!
Next stop is Edinburgh for New Years - we're staying with some friends who have got us tickets to the grande street party! We'll also be doing some tradition Scottish dancing and Timo's determined to try haggis - I'm not so sure....?
We can't wear ourselves out too much though as we'll be moving house on our return....I haven't quite got my head around the whole moving thing yet but I guess I'll just have to go with the flow!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
1 comment:
I am so excited to find your blog!!
Your pictures of Germany are very beautiful... Have a wonderful 08, A xx
Post a Comment