January 28, 2008

Multiplication

Or more like addition...I never was much of a mathematician! Either way, from now on there is more than just Timo and I...WE'RE PREGNANT! And we are VERY happy about it!

Ok, so most of you know this news anyway, since we were so excited we told most people pretty much straight away around Christmas (perfect time huh?). But I thought it would be good to update you and let you know how we three are doing at 11 weeks...

Well, wonderfully, I have been doing super well - no sickness, no funny food turn-offs (or turn-ons!)...I've just been exhausted and close to falling asleep nearly all the time, but that could be as much to do with moving house and starting a school of ministry this month as being preggers.

We've had a number of appointments with Dr's and midwives and we'll check out the hospital we chose for the birth on Thursday and meet staff there. But we're STILL waiting for our first scan...and I can't WAIT much longer, I just want to see little baby Hack :) We'll post pictures from the scan when we have them, but first here is one of my little tummy. I know it doesn't look much but I've never had one before so it's quite exciting! Here is me and baby...the first one is last week the second is this weekend..in one week my tummy popped out!



4 comments:

Ryan & Anna Barnes said...

whooop whooop.
Yeah for babe. Was so lovely to see you on friday - umm and it's like the second time I've left without saying 'bye... sorrree.
Glad you had Bethany cuddles, or was that just Timo?
Did your home number change too in the move? x

Out Loud said...

picture??!! and the picture is .... where?! ohmyohmyohmygoodness me. :) I am so excited. and i am so thrilled that we are pregnant at the same time! yahooooooo! your baby is bound to be gorgeous, intelligent, a flair for color and beauty, and all things with song and melody. and you can quote me on that. :)
- kristawendle

The Lovely Cat said...

Yay!!!The bump =] Cant wait to meet the lil dude...Counting down the days...or months i shud say...=]
xxxx

The Harrison's Online said...

A wee bump! It's so exciting. We are so looking forward to meeting baby Hack. Much love coming your way.

S & R